If you have TAILBONE PAIN and want to be seen by Dr. Foye: Click the PDF icon, then Print the paperwork. Fill out the paperwork and then Fax (or mail) it to Dr. Foye’s office. Then they will call you to schedule an appointment for you to be seen.
|Forms Needed by New Patients
|Here is the Form to Print, Fill Out, and Send to us…
(You need to Fax/Send this to us BEFORE you will be given an appointment to see Dr. Foye):
- This page contains paperwork (above) that is needed by Dr. Foye or his office staff, before Dr. Foye’s office staff will schedule any new patient with Tailbone Pain (coccyx pain).
- By completing these forms, you can help make your visit with Dr. Foye as helpful as possible.
- Please download, print and complete these forms now.
- The Form above needs to be entirely completed and Faxed to us BEFORE you will be given an appointment to see Dr. Foye.
- FAX the Form to Dr. Foye’s office: Fax # 973-972-2825.
- If you do not have a Fax machine yourself, you can Fax the form from ‘Staples’ or similar office supply stores (they may charge you a small fee) or you can ask your family/friends to Fax it for you, or ask your local physician’s office to Fax your paperwork (perhaps along with their medical records about you).
- Faxing the form is so helpful and important that we have made it mandatory: you MUST send in the Form before you will be given an appointment to see Dr. Foye.
- If you can not “Fax” the Form, then MAIL it in (but this will delay our ability to give you an appointment).
- A Fax cover sheet (addressed to Dr. Foye’s office) is included as the first page of the Form, for your convenience.
- AFTER you Fax the Form, then call and make your appointment by calling 973-972-2802.
- Then ALSO BRING THE FORM WITH YOU to your evaluation by Dr. Foye. (Very Important: even if you Fax the Form, you must ALSO bring your originals with you, since faxes are sometimes lost/misplaced or never received, or the Fax may not be as clear as the original.)
- If you have relevant x-ray or MRI reports, feel free to Fax those papers in along with the Form above.
These forms are copyrighted and are not authorized for any other use.
|“Optional” Forms are shown below
(The Forms shown below are NOT needed by most patients)